Venues include the CBD in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide. This is the promotion. Do register!
THE DAY PROGRAM 9 am to 5 pm.
- Why we find difficult conversations so difficult: the neuropsychology of it.
- THE SHIFT METHOD introduced
SORT HARNESS INFLUENCE FOCUS TEST
- SORT yourself out first and plan what you want to achieve. Introduction to the INFLUENCE DIMENSIONS communication process and the preparation process
- HARNESS your unique skills and cleverly use the context to your advantage.
- INFLUENCE the conversation with subtle skill. The 6 ways to be understood and guide the conversation.
- FOCUS on what is crucial for the other person and for you. How to keep on track and in charge.
- TEST out the sustainability of the result. How to follow up and embed the message.
McPhee Andrewartha co-founder, Organisational psychologist and author, Graham Andrewartha has crafted a day long workshop titled The SHIFT Method. This is the neuropsychology approach to managing hard talk.
Central to this approach is the communication tool, “Influence Dimensions”, which has over 50,000 users and is profiled in two influential leadership texts be understood or be overlooked and Developing Management Skills.